The purpose of this journal is to reflect the scientific achievements of researchers in various fields of behavioral sciences. This journal hopes that with its activity and by receiving articles and regular publication in the form of quarterly, the scientific achievements of the country's researchers will be properly provided to those interested in the subject of research and indexed in the country's reputable databases.
Criticism and theorizing in psychology and related concepts such as:
- Educational and school psychology, clinical psychology, health psychology, social psychology, religion psychology.
Criticism and theorizing in consulting sciences and related concepts such as:
- School counseling, family and family therapy counseling, academic counseling, marriage counseling.
Criticism and theorizing in cognitive education and related concepts such as:
- Philosophical foundations of learning, learning environment policies, foundations of learning technology, linguistic foundations and psychological foundations of learning.
Criticism and theorizing in the principles and dimensions of the philosophy of education and related concepts such as:
- Religious education, moral education, philosophical education, philosophical reasoning, ideas of Islamic philosophers.
Criticism and theorizing in cognitive sciences and related concepts such as:
- Perception, reasoning, learning, decision making, thinking and memory.